Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Road map!

Well. After being jerked around by a realtor, I find out my dream spot has already been leased by a local mediocre Italian chain that already HAS a location down the street. Jerks. But it worked out in my favor- I've found a few other potential locations with cheaper rent.

Not going to lie, this entire process is daunting when I think about the numbers. I find myself constantly reminding myself that one doesn't -have- to spend half a million dollars all at once. It gets leeched from you in increments! I need to sit down and write out the breakdown to help me muddle this out. That way, it'll be a bit easier to process. Taking something step-by-step is the only way I'm going to get this done, right? Just gotta map it out. Maybe I'll get J to help me out with that...

No comments:

Post a Comment