Friday, April 19, 2013

I wanna play hooky...

I looked at my second-choice location yesterday. It was quite an experience! The building was an old fire station, with amazing open brick walls and the majority of the structure intact. There was a lot of newer refurbished rooms, apparently the place had been used as a recording studio recently (and by recently, I mean 3+ years ago). The more I think about it, I can see my bar/restaurant coming together there. I'm still going to look at a few places, but as long as this place stays available, I might have a winner!

This weekend I need to finish my business plan. I have the majority done, but I'm about to start working on the financial aspect... And numbers terrify me. They literally make me sick to my stomach when I think about them. I don't want to do them at all, but if this is going to work at all, I need to suck it up and finish them up. Then I get to do fun stuff! Jeez. Business plans are like the shittiest grown-up homework ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment