Monday, April 15, 2013

Actions and Words and Everything In Between

L word success! Well, probably. He didn't say it back. We're both acting as if I didn't say it. With the exception that I'm going keep saying it. He's given me something special too, though- he's putting a dish on his new menu that I inspired!!! How cool is that?? I was so touched.

It might not be a normal 'I love you', but it speaks volumes to me. For one, it means he actually listens to me- a HUGE win in my book. For another, it means he trusts my tastes! I have never suggested dishes to him for his restaurants, but the one he's going to do now was based on me mentioning an esoteric snack that I tried and loved. It's precious to me, the idea that I've managed to make that kind of impact on his life? So it's not a verbal declaration- I've always said that actions speak louder than words. Besides, he'll say it when he's ready. Cheers~!

No comments:

Post a Comment