Friday, April 12, 2013

...I'm Lovin' It!

I went to a work meeting on my last day off. I have a thing about my days off- I don't mind going into work if nothing is going on, but I will not change my appearance or demeanor to do so. Well, this particular day, I was spending my day in a dress and cute little wedge heels- a far cry from the jeans and chef coat I usually wear.

Let me tell you, the raised eyebrows were a magnificent ego boost. My coworkers usually only see me in more casual clothes outside of work, so the compliments were nice. It's almost like they forgot I was a human being as well as a cook. Or maybe it's just that they never expected me to have a feminine side? Which is silly. Assuming that, just because one such as myself would rather tell a dick joke on a hot line instead of having an office job, it means I don't like dresses and ponies and shit? Nonsense. I'm a parfait, folks. Just full o' layers!

No comments:

Post a Comment