Thursday, April 4, 2013

Uuugh

When you wake up at 6am vomiting, there are a few troubleshooting questions you need to ask yourself- usually in this order:

1. Oh god, why???
2. Was it something I ate??
3. Wait, did I eat?
4. I didn't drink that much, did I?
5. If I take a pill, will I throw up again?
6. If I eat/drink anything, will I throw up again?
7. Will the dogs eat out of the barf bucket?
8. Oh shit, could I be pregnant?!
9. When is the last time I got laid??? ...damn, how depressing is that?
10. Can I afford to take the day off?

Sadly, I asked myself this questionnaire this morning. All answers were no, except for 9, which was, in fact, very depressing. Still no idea if I'm sick or hungover, but I guess I'll figure it out at some point today. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment