Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Melody of Life!

I love music- almost any music, really. There is a time and a place for any song! Most of it depends on my moods. When I cook, you can catch me listening to Josh Groban or Disturbed; unless I'm at work. Then I'm inexplicably humming Disney musicals.

J enjoys long car rides with me, because I also happen to be a country music fan and he finds my ability to sing along wit just about any song on the radio hilarious. Martina McBride, I am not, but I am enthusiastic!

The movie of my life would have the most confused soundtrack ever when it comes down to it. But hopefully it'd be fun to listen to! My current favorite songs I'd put on it would be:

Everybody Else, 'Meat Market'
Dean Martin, 'Ain't That A Kick in the Head?'
Uncle Kracker, 'Smile'
Josh Groban, 'So She Dances'
Sara Evans, 'As If'
Martina McBride, 'My Baby Loves Me'
Billy Joel, 'Our Italian Restaurant'
Queen, anything by them. Fucking love queen!
Chicago soundtrack, 'Cellblock Tango'
Macklemore, 'Thrift Shop'
Aerosmith, 'Sweet Emotion'
Bon Jovi, 'You Give Love (A Bad Name)'
Iron Maiden, 'Bring Your Daughter to the Slaughter'
Little Mermaid, 'Kiss the Girl'

No comments:

Post a Comment