Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Meat meat meeeeeaat

I am not a vegetarian. In any sense of the word.

There are days where I'll happily chow down on apples, raw carrots, rabbit food like that- but I looooove exercising my canines. Meat is one of my favorite things on the planet!

I prefer my murder medium-rare, hedging on the rare side, but I'll eat it almost any preparation. So far, my favorite meat dishes in Atlanta are:

Proof & Provision's meat sampler plate- you get to pick how many cured meats you want to try!!! So tasty, too- and no annoying vegetable rubbish cluttering the plate.

Cardamom Hill's Oxtail dinner entree- melts in your mouth. Like whoa. And the sides were unique, creamy, and wonderfully balanced the rich, rich ox seasonings.

Miller Union's Beef Carpaccio- paper-thin slices of super-rare beef. It does have leafy shit all over it as a garnish, but it's super tasty!

Mmm. Meat. Where would we be without you?

No comments:

Post a Comment