Saturday, August 10, 2013

Twerked off

I've been a slacker lately.

Well, no- slacker is the wrong term. I have been incredibly indecisive.  And a bit ditzy- I have written 3 posts I  the last week, and totally forgot to save the drafts. So, hours of writing and trying to decide what to post? Right down the shitter. Gets a little frustrating. 
Anyway,  things have been going pretty well.  Club  work is proving to be interesting enough, and is undoubtedly providing me with fodder for this blog. Like tonight. I bring to your attention our children's current dilemma: twerking.

Seriously,  what the fuck. At the risk of making myself sound old, at least my generation's shitty dancing (the macarena) required some basic rhythm and left you with a marginal amount of dignity. Hell, I am even impressed with that Gagnam Style thing (however that's spelled). That required learning a bit of choreography!  But twerking?  Jesus fucking christ. Jiggle your ass until it has a mind of its own?  No, thank you. Ladies, do yourself a favor and fucking stop it. That will never look good. Ever. You realize we invented Spanx specifically to prevent that, right? Don't let that be in vain.

No comments:

Post a Comment