Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Return to the Blogosphere!

A good idea (in any field) is if you haven't got a clue what you're doing, you should absolutely stop and reconsider. Reorganize. Reboot. No shame in starting over, after all, if you don't have time to do it right the first time, when will you have time to do it at all? (Thanks, John Wooden!)

I stopped writing for a year because I really didn't know where I was going... at all. My writing was aimless, my personal life was sloppy and inconsistent, and I needed to figure out what the hell I was really doing with my life. Ultimately, I'm still not 100% sure on that front. I've got a lot of options ahead and I'm thankfully in a very flexible field I adore. But life's definitely gotten more stable. My dog and I are in a cute studio I can comfortably afford, my bills are all paid mostly on time for the first time...frankly ever. I even have a human being who likes spending time with me on the regular! It's pretty exciting. And so delightfully average. I absolutely love it. And I feel comfortable enough to start writing again.

Writing about the cooking I'm doing, the events I work, the weird little freelance life I'm building alongside my day job. I can't guarantee this blog will always best filled with ridiculous stories and weird adventures, but hopefully it'll bring a smile to your face!

Cheers~

No comments:

Post a Comment