Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Launching!

Friends, Family, Mysterious Denizens of the Internet,

I am finally ready to officially make an announcement.

I have been vaguely speaking about this for months, divulging bits and pieces as I saw fit. Now I can comfortably say: it's happening. I am ready, with a new partner on board, to begin moving forward with plans to create Atlanta's newest member of the Food Revolution. All goes well, and Trinken will be operational by 2016!

So here's the skinny: Trinken is unashamedly German, with local Atlanta sentiment. Specializing in German food utilizing locally sourced products, I have teamed up with Rob "the Brewru" Merrick to develop it into a full-on brewpub. We will also be featuring guest taps of other excellent Georgia breweries, and of course a quality import list of some of our favorite German beers. I want this to be a pub for Atlanta, by Atlanta- so next month, I will be launching a crowd funding campaign as well as searching for investors. Over the course of the year, I will also be hosting a variety of dinner parties and other fundraising efforts. We're going to make this happen. It will be incredible.  And if you want to get more involved, email me at TrinkenBarAtlanta@gmail.com. Join the future of Atlanta's food scene!

Wilkommen auf Trinken- Not Your Grandma's Biergarten!

No comments:

Post a Comment