Thursday, November 27, 2014

Chopped

I fucking called it.

No good comes from a position unintentionally given.

I found out tonight that the restaurant owners rehired not only their old chef back, but the entire old kitchen staff. All of whom walked out on them the first time around.

I am not about to play this game. I am so sick and tired of working for restaurants that are run by idiots. The few restaurants where I actually respected the management are all located in states I have no desire to live in, and frankly this is the last straw I had for cooking professionally.

I am staying long enough to find employment ANYWHERE else doing ANYTHING else. My knives are only coming out for people I actually like. I am too old to be bothering with this nonsense when I've seen enough places fail because of stupidity.

No comments:

Post a Comment