Friday, October 31, 2014

California Dreaming

I can't remember the last time I've been so consistently happy. Wine country is doing wonders for my general outlook! I've always been an optimist, but here? It's almost annoying, even for me! Hahaha~

The Barista has been an amazing friend to me. He has been keeping me incredibly grounded, reminding me of what I'm doing here, even though he doesn't realize it. He and I have been cooking a LOT together, too! He's not as intense of a food nerd as I am, but he actually seems to enjoy listening to me yammer on about eggs and salt and nonsense. Yesterday we even made kimchi together! I'll post our recipe in a few days when fermentation kicks in and it's ready.

Also happening in a few days! I've been writing a YouTube series, and finally found what I find to be an acceptable place to film. It's going to be all about food science and history, and I can't wait to show you all what it's all about! It's been a blast to work on!

No comments:

Post a Comment